Our Performance Improvement Process
We coach and train using tried, tested and proven improvement tools and techniques, and equip leaders to deploy a Rapid Improvement Method (RIM) that is widely used by Fortune 100 companies, to quickly close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
We recognize the resource limitations of small and mid-sized businesses and have specifically developed a Breakthrough Rapid Implementation Method (RIM), by taking these limitations into account. Our unique RIM consistently accelerates the development of operational excellence and leadership excellence, in smaller businesses, allowing them to quickly gain competitive advantage, to outpace their competition.
Our trainers follow a proven rapid improvement process which includes the following steps:
- Align with your business objectives
- Train and develop leaders to follow the process and apply tools of rapid improvement
- Assess and map the current situation – Walk & learn
- Establish an ideal “future state” goal
- Identify existing barriers and brainstorm solutions
- Prioritize solutions based on Impact/Difficulty/Strategic Alignment
- Develop a clear project path to achieve the desired “Breakthrough”
- Go and Do,
- Track performance & make corrections as needed
- Have fun along the journey
Each business improvement plan is designed to meet your objectives, and work with your resources. We then organize the initiatives into manageable projects and events, with step by step tasks for each team. This ensures alignment of goals and objectives throughout the organization, and allows us to develop project management and priority management skills, within the team.
Breakthrough Improvement Programs are specifically designed to rapidly improve;
- Long range Strategic Planning
- Annual Business Planning and product Visioning (Policy Deployment)
- Succession planning and Leadership Development
- Performance Management and Reward & Recognition
- Selling, and Negotiating skills, Business Development and Major Account Management
- Business Process Flow from quote to invoice
- Manufacturing Flow from raw material purchase to shipping and installation
- Information Technology Adoption and Deployment
- Integrating Mergers and Acquisitions,
- Supply Chain Optimization
We believe that the best way to learn and retain knowledge is by doing. By using a train-the-trainer approach, we coach, mentor and train, in order to efficiently transfer knowledge and skills. All resource materials are yours to keep at the end of each activity.